Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SMP Red, better by the day...

Here's a video clip of the Red trail in it's current state at SMP; my local trail. It's your typical helmet cam vid, but it gives you an idea of the small rocks that SMP distracts you with as you ride, and also, from time 7:17 onward in the video is the 'just opened' new entrance to the Red trail. A great addition made possible by a handful of guys; mainly Sean, Joe, Brian and Pete. Mad props to you fellas for the hard work. I promise I'll make it out for a workday soon, it's just gonna be harder with (2) kids now (I used to do trail work with one kid strapped to me in the baby sling). Good stuff at SMP, it was nice to see this trail in the daylight too, since my usual travels as of late have been night rides post kids to bed.

Enjoy the video, and thanks to Brad for shooting it. Also, You jerks better let me know next time your riding in my backyard so I can join you...


'Red's Rock Garden' (Still Image from the Video)


No comments: