Monday, January 24, 2011

It ain't long, but it's Skinny...

Winter is upon us here in the Midwest. I have been cooped-up in my house just dying to ride, but after last weeks meager attempt at riding in this crap*, I just feel the depression setting in. I guess it's a good thing that i am building a new bike. At least that is something to look forward too (and the fact that i am actually having trouble getting the 29er build dialed-in, so I'm constantly thinking about it).

So to pass on the gloom and the general dire state of blah that has become trail riding in Kansas City this winter, below you will find a few too many photos of my snow covered, backyard skills trail. Enjoy...








* Way too damn much snow to have fun on anything that's not a snowboard, inner tube or buck-naked...

No comments: