Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trouble Cometh...

I've gone and done it, opened my big mouth and made a deal with the Devil. The one and only Dirt Dobber was giving way some of his old cycling junk. I chimed in and said that if he'd hook me up with some CX tires, that i would do a CX race this year. I guess he really wants to see me suffer because these sweet Maxxis tires arrived, hand delivered today.Well, I guess I'm going to have to pick a good, MTB style course in the upcoming months, preferably on a cold, rainy and mud filled day to get my CX on, because I said I would... and I'm good for it. Tires were all I needed to get my Monstercross on the course, and so it goes.
Recommendations for the most bad-a$$ race around KC would be appreciated.
Headed out to get an appropriate CX uniform now! Cheers!

3 comments:

street urchin said...

Boss Cross 4 (12.3) at the Raytown BMX track should be bad ass again. As for cold, wet races: 12.26, 12.28, 12.31 hopefully will be snowy and nasty.

Rasta Rider said...

boss cross 4...raytown bmx.

Unknown said...

Another vote for Boss Cross 4.