Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Dust in Time...

Last post I described this lunker of a tree that I had brought down that was dead and leaning against another tree back at the mini-trail. Well, last night Travis D stopped by and we did a lap around the trail to get some ideas. Travis is one of the most motivated guys I know. If you are game, he is game, always. There are few things bettter than reliable friends and 'Pyro' as we some times call him is no exception. His enthusiasm made me psyched to get my chainsaw back in working order and out to do some more work on the 'Lunker' tree. Well, I won't go into too much detail until this project is complete, but I spent an hour or so working on it and I am now even more psyched than before. Witness before you now...the 'Lunker Skinny', in the works of course...
Before...
During... to be continued...

No comments: