Sunday, February 8, 2009

Be Skinny, Live FAT...

Yes, today I treated myself to a Winsteads double with cheese, a large onion ring and strawberry shake. I was in heaven...for a time. Now I'm experiencing the backlash..gross stomach feelings. I can't say that it was worth it. Today was yoga intense for my wife, so meatball and I held the fort. While he was taking a pre-lunch nap, I added this skinny link-up to the backyard trail...Kinda ghetto, but it works!

After lunch me and the family headed over to elude working on the trails at SWOPE by pretending that we were on a family hike. This worked quite well and we were amazed to see all of the folks out helping. The trails at Swope are amazing and are very labor intensive to build. If you run into anyone who has worked on the trails here, give them a nice thanks, they deserve it! Don't worry, I'll put in my time...

No comments: