Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Own a Piece of Pirate History...

SOLD
Vicious Cycles - Monolith Frame
  • Single Speed with E.B.B.
  • Large Frame (19.5" C/C)
  • Custom Reynolds 853 Steel, super light and compliant
  • Team Paint
  • Sterling Silver Head badge
  • Bottle Opener on Left Chain stay
  • Disc Only
  • 26" wheels, 27.2 post and 1 1/8" steerer required
This was going to be my daily driver until I realized that I bought this beauty a bit too tall for me. Vicious builds custom frames and are totally bad ass. I put maybe 50 miles on this frame. There are a few chips in the paint (that's because I rode it). E.B.B works awesome! Seriously light weight, excellent condition. More info at Vicious Cycles. Retail on this beast is $1,400.00. Also have this on ebay HERE.
Asking $500 $450 OBO
SOLD
Surly - Karate Monkey 29er Frame & Fork
  • Single Speed with Horizontal Dropouts
  • Chromoly Steel Frame and matching Fork
  • Disc OR Canti/V-Brake ready
  • Large (19 1/2" C/C)
  • Includes Monkey Nuts (so you can run gears)
  • Includes Surly Constrictor Seat post Clamp
  • 27.2 seat post, 1 1/8" steerer required
The Karate Monkey is bad ass. It can be used as a 29er Mtn Bike, a commuter, monster cross, road bike or whatever you dream. A real pleasure to ride. I used it as a commuter for a time and a MTB for a time. See Surly for more info. Also have this on ebay HERE. Great Condition!
Retail is $475.00. Asking $350 $300 OBO

Email me with questions at climbing_guides@hotmail.com
I am willing to ship if you cover the cost.

No comments: