Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Gonna Rain...

That's what happens when you get a new bike. Here you see a 2011 version of the same 29er SS I currently ride, the Kona Unit. The geometry on this frame works well for me, I dig it. New drop-outs on this version which I think are an improvement. Of course I had to do custom two-tone paint so I don't look like that one guy with the animal sounding nickname. I'm thinking that this is going to be either my Monster Cross or Urban Machine for the winter. The final decision's going to me made by my box of parts, and what does or does not work. I'm psyched though, to have two of the same geometry frames built up and ready to roll. I'm not so psyched about the rain that always comes after a new bike is purchased, but so it goes...it's dusty as Hell out there and we could use it.

1 comment:

Rasta Rider said...

radar's clear and 10% chance according to weather. go ride!