Monday, September 17, 2012

Double Flat...

Silent Killer and I went for an adventure ride on the CX bikes over the weekend. My bike is not set-up tubeless (yet) and I had issues, way too many issues. Make that two flats and I had to borrow gear from Silent Killer to keep riding. I broke my own rule. 
On the brighter side; We found some sand, make that lots of sand. We found thorn strewn woods. We also found a location for all of you leotard wearing dorks in KC to train for the cyclocross season. Yep, you heard that right - in the not-so-distant-future, Pirate cXc will announce the location of a semi-permanent CX course that can be used by everyone for training and mock races. Get rolling for cyclocross NOT on the road. Fun times are in the works. Psyched!
 

1 comment:

White Mike said...

Ooooooh sounds interesting!