Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jet Lag...

Between the Thanksgiving Holiday and a work trip to L.A., I've been off the bike for way too long. I might be dying. I need to ride soon while the weather is good and before I turn into a fat blimp from all the airport food. I think I might be as fat as Santa by now with all of the crap I've put in my belly. I feel horrible. Please save me.
I did take a few minutes to hit the beach and get some fresh air...if that's what they call the air in L.A., fresh. I think it's about as fresh as the beach is clean. Here is an image that defines the my feelings of the place very well. Like a sad story...
Please get me home soon. Please let me go ride my bike on some sick KC single track. I miss you...and my riding bros too. We've got to get the P-ride back on schedule!

No comments: