Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Three, Two9er, One...

Since I have no new and exciting rides to write about, I have been looking at old bike photos and thinking "maybe I should build another 29er, give those big wheels yet a third try". Maybe not...
Here's the last one I gave a go at. Custom Podium Frame made by Chris Chambers (That'd be Cameron Chambers uncle out of Denver, CO.) Helluva sweet ride...
And lets not forget about the Monkey...A tank but super fun.
I can't complain too much about the On-One Imbred...Wishing I still had all of these 29er's. Maybe I'd have learned how to ride one by now...

But, I do love the 26' bike. I always say "It's like riding a BMX for adults". I love the way I can toss the bike around with ease on technical terrain (my favorate). I love feeling all nimbly-bimbly like. I love how they blast off right from the start and I like the bike feeling small; not like I'm bare-back riding a giraffe. I've heard all the 29er hype, and I'm just not sold on it...yet, but at least I gave these three loyal steeds a go to see for myself.

Happy Trails!

No comments: