Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nice Rack...


To all of my cycling pals, I'm taking a moment here to spray a little about Kuat Racks. If you want the best hitch rack, with the best features, sexy looks, and a bomproof platform that keeps your steeds anchored solid - look no further.
Not only are Kuat's products hands-down the most innovative, but the owners and employees are amazing people, cyclist, friends and parents - much like you and me. Kuat's customer service is out-of-this-world, and for my old KC crew...Kuat is located in Springfield, Missouri - about as local as you can get!
Give them a call, tell them The Pirate sent ya, and get yourself the rack you deserve just in time for Christmas. If not for yourself, do it for you bike :)
Here's a link to an article I wrote on the Kuat NV a few years ago (prior to my addition of the 2-bike add-on). Sweat Jesus, I love this rack. Zero regrets...and I'm one picky motherphugger.


No comments: