Friday, March 8, 2013

Soulshine...

I really miss climbing. It was my life for so long. Climbing embeds itself into your very soul. It keeps you totally psyched on life. Now Living in Kansas, choosing to have a family, my focus moved to riding bikes...but it's far from the same energy, the same human beings (yet slightly simular). The short video clip gets me so flipping pumped to get back on the rock that I can hardly contain myself. Seriously, THIS is where my soul shines through most. I had to sneak in a piece of my other world - to share it with you, with whom I share the love of cycling. I would feel most selfish otherwise. Enjoy this little piece of pure awesomeness (filmed on one of the hardest and most true-to-the-sport climbs in the world).




Tonight I start climbing again. Super pumped!!!

No comments: