Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Deed is Done...

Along with a handful of other Ethos jerks, I did the deed and pre-registered for one of my favorite races of all time; Bonebender. I have done this race every year since it was born and I will continue to do so until I can no longer ride a bike. This race is a super fun local race put-on by a good fella named Chris Locke backed by his team Cow Town and a handful of sponsors and volunteers.
Yeah, Thats our boys Travis and Cameron  in the top seat from 2010
[It] is a 3 or 6 hour race and this year and has moved from Smithville lake to Clinton Lake State Park. The trails at Clinton Lake will kill most mortals, so 6 hours flying solo on the singlespeed is going to be a helluva grand time. Looking for some beer hand-ups and cow bells from my boys. Hope to see you there!
2011 course

No comments: