Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Random Musings...



Every Tuesday that I can, I ride the TNR with the Redstone crew. Every week I get my a$$ handed to me. This is why I still ride with these fuckers - you can't learn shit or get better at anything unless you're getting worked like a minimum wage job. Love these guys, love this ride. I'm sore as phuk today.

I'm still trying to find the time to show off NAHBS photos and talk about that crap. Not happening today.

I did however build this chicken coop.
I could have been posting photos and stories that you really care about...but I like chickens.

What else...

Oh yeah - Moving the Oddity Cycles shop to Fort Collins, Colorado over the next few weeks. Going to be sharing space with Black Sheep Bikes. Yeah, THE Black Sheep - As in 'Bad A$$ Titanium Frames, Forks, Bars and Posts. Winning!

Also buying a house on Horsetooth Reservoir. Singletrack for miles right out of the backyard. Come ride bikes!

And here is my gravel rig for 2014 (at least until I have a minute to build my own frame). YOU should go and race/ride The Cedar Cross. Good stuff. Really good.
That is all I've got for now. Peace.



No comments: