Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blazing Saddles...

Had a killer ride on Sunday (as you loyal fans now knowingly observe as Dirt Church) with my Cousin Brad at Swope. It was blazing hot but we had a killer time riding all that is Swope. Phase 4 is a great addition with some drops, bumps and flowing single track. We were the first car in the lot and when we left there were 20. Swope IS a big deal. Get there, ride and enjoy.

Sunday it's going to be over 100 degrees. I suggest you all get your fat asses over to Shawnee Mission Park for the Sunday afternoon weight-loss program, also known as Shawnee Mission Mayhem. I know I'll be there, because I tend to do battle best in the dire pit of hell, and this race and the forcasted weather might just serve it up good. Hope to see you there!

Here's the course...looks prime!

No comments: