Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Monday Night Bliss...

This was my first Monday night ride since my schedule has been juggled with my wife teaching a night class and all...and though I was feeling the lethargy onset early in the day, I still managed to motivate a few bros (an myself) to get-r-done. Days ago we mounted-up Andres new bike rack system and this was the inaugural run, sweet rig!. We headed out to Swope for some out and back laps on the south facing, i.e. dry parts of the trail system. We only had an hour or so to ride but we made the best of it. It was nice to get back on my trusty SS for a change. Free-wheeling is a bit more relaxing then the unrelenting spin on the fixie. Swope is about the best place to get freaky-strong riding bikes, so an hour here is worth two somewhere else. Good times...

No comments: